- 15 ounces shelled and skinned Spanish roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Place the peanuts, salt and honey into the bowl of a food processor. Process for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Place the lid back on and continue to process while slowly drizzling in the oil and process until the mixture is smooth, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Place the peanut butter in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Source: Food Network