Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

LIP BALM


I can make this any time I want or need it. You can also add color from left over lipstick tube to give it a tint too. I want to find a chocolate or cherry sent for my next batch. Though it might become habit forming. Please keep checking back for I have other lip balm recipes for you to try.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon  cocoa butter
  • 1 tablespoon  beeswax shavings, gratings or pearls
  • 1 tablespoon  almond oil
  • ¼ teaspoon     vanilla essential oil, or essential oil of choice

 Directions:
  1. Melt beeswax and cocoa butter in a beaker placed in a small pot of simmering water.
  2. When beeswax and cocoa butter are melted, remove beaker from heat and stir in almond oil and vanilla. 
  3. Pour liquid into stainless steel lip balm tins and allow to cool until solid (20 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment