I can make this any time I want or need it. You can also add color from left over lipstick tube to give it a tint too. I want to find a chocolate or cherry sent for my next batch. Though it might become habit forming. Please keep checking back for I have other lip balm recipes for you to try.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon beeswax shavings, gratings or pearls
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essential oil, or essential oil of choice
- Melt beeswax and cocoa butter in a beaker placed in a small pot of simmering water.
- When beeswax and cocoa butter are melted, remove beaker from heat and stir in almond oil and vanilla.
- Pour liquid into stainless steel lip balm tins and allow to cool until solid (20 minutes)