Who doesn't like their foot massaged? Smooth, creamy and lush, all slathered on your feet and elbows. Heaven. I save beautiful jars and spray paint the tops different colors and put designs on them. You can even glue Swarovski crystals on the cap for lots of bling! What a great gift for yourself or someone else.
- 1/4 cup Shea Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 ounce of grated beeswax
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil I usually use vanilla
- 10 drops of mint essential oil
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan over very low heat, stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir to combine, and add essential oils.
- Place mixture into a clean, 4 ounce, wide mouth jar.
- Massage a small amount into your feet or elbows at bedtime to moisturize.