I love these fresh tasting patties. They go pretty quick so make a lot! You can change up the mint and use other flavorings too.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint oil (I used organic)
- ½ to 1 cup dark chocolate 73% , melted
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, agave and peppermint oil, mixing with a spoon.
- Smash clumps of coconut oil against side of bowl until mixture is smooth.
- Freeze mixture for a few minutes until it starts to harden, then remove from freezer.
- Use a 1.5 teaspoon ice cream scoop to measure out little balls onto a parchment lined plate.
- Place plate in freezer to firm up mint balls; when firm, remove from freezer.
- Squish balls down into flat little patties on parchment paper .
- Dip patties into melted chocolate (use spoon to drop patty into melted chocolate, dip and remove) place on parchment paper or rack with paper underneath to catch drips.
- Place patties on parchment paper to harden (takes 10 minutes though on a summer day you may need to refreeze).
Source: I have no clue