This is a very old family favorite you can easily make at home. This is a old See's Candies Recipe from the 1950's. Hope you enjoy it as much as our family have over the years.
- 10 squares Ghirardelli’s milk chocolate (cut into small shavings for easy melting)
- 14 white marshmallows cut into quarters or GF mini marshmallows
- ½ cup walnut meats broken into small pieces
- Melt chocolate in double boiler not over 110F.
- When chocolate is thoroughly melted cool down to not over 90F.
- Pour one-quarter of it into buttered pan and spread evenly over bottom of pan.
- Put cut marshmallows on top of chocolate in buttered pan as close together as possible.
- Put nuts in remainder of melted chocolate and stir. Put remainder of chocolate containing nuts over marshmallows and spread top evenly.
- Place in refrigerator to cool. After cooling, cut into squared pieces.
* Store in air tight containers
Source: Mary Hartman