Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cheaters Caramel Sauce for one

This is for all you sweet tooth's out there. Yes, Debbie, I am thinking of YOU! I have been wanting Caramel sauce as of late, and feel very lazy. I found a  way to cheat my way to easy sauce. This is nice and gooey and sweet.

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon butter of choice
  • 1/4 to 1/2 cup of GF rice syrup (I used Lundberg)
  • GF Vanilla to taste
Directions:
  1. Heat about a teaspoon of butter of choice in a custard cup, in the microwave for about 10 seconds or until melted.
  2.  Pour about a 1/4 to 1/2 of GF rice syrup into the butter...or wing it.
  3.  A tiny bit of GF Vanilla to taste, Mix well. Cool slightly.
  4.  Pour over ice cream.
* You may want to heat it at 10 second intervals. Do not heat it too much or it will become more liquid. Let it cool before you put it on your ice cream yet still warm. 

Source: Olinda Paul

1 comment:

  1. Oli, We just made caramel sauce ourselves tonight! I really do think we are often on the same page- so funny:)
    Isn't caramel one of the great joy in life?
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete