I guess they knew what they were doing. I suppose you could also change out the trout for your favorite fish and the fava (are you kidding me?) for edamame. Yum! Enjoy.
- 4 golden beets, pealed and cut in 4
- 24 small potatoes
- 4oz trout fillet
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lettuce (butter lettuce or dark green)
- 1/2 cup cooked and shelled fava beans
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- preheat oven to 350.
- Place the trout, beets and potatoes in an oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 12 minutes, then remove the fish and bake until the potatoes and beets are done, about another 10-15 minutes.
- Break the fish into pieces. Place fish, beets, potatoes, lettuce and fava beans on plates and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Source: Sweet Paul