- 1 Eggplant (sliced in uniform medium slices)
- Zucchini (sliced in medium slices)
- 1 Crookneck squash (yellow ones sliced in medium slices)
- 1 Bunch of of spring onions (left whole on the grill then sliced when cool)
- 1 Red bell pepper (sliced in quarters)
- 1 Orange bell pepper (sliced in quarters)
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Pappy's Choice Garlic Herb seasoning www.pappyschoice.com
- GF Chicken or Vegetable broth
* Pappy's has salt, pepper, garlic, onion, sugar, tarragon and basil and is GF. If you want to try and make your own spices, do so and tell me what you did so I can try it.
- Thoroughly rinse well, one serving (or more) of dried Quinoa and prepare as directed on the box or bag.
- Set aside to cool.
- Brush sliced veggies with olive oil and sprinkle with Pappy's. Set aside.
- Grill veggies until they have grill marks and just "done". (each BBQ is different so watch them.).
- When Quinoa and veggies have cooled, slice veggies in bite size pieces and toss with chicken or vegetable broth in the Quinoa. Just enough to lightly moisten the salad and serve. Should still be fluffy but moist. Serve.
*You can use any other grilled vegetable of choice also. Just add more veggies if you use more Quinoa.
** You can also add cooked chicken and take a healthy meal for lunch! YUM!
Source: Eva Miller