- 1 ¼ pounds of very ripe peaches (3-4 medium), halved and pitted and skinned
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice or coconut milk or cream
- ¼ cup sugar of choice, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon GF vanilla extract
- Coarsely chop peaches in a food processor.
- Transfer 1 cup of the chunky peaches to a medium bowl.
- Add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar to taste (depending on the sweetness of the peaches) to the food processor.
- Puree until smooth. Add to the bowl with the chunky peaches and stir in vanilla.
- Divide the mixture among twelve 2-ounce or eight 3-ounce freezer pop molds (or small paper cups)
- Freeze until beginning to set, about an hour. Insert frozen-treat sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour more. Serve.
Source: eatingwell.com/adapted by Olinda