- 1 cup Frank's® RedHot® Sauce (original) (or use your own)
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted (or butter of choice)
- 3 Tablespoons Pickapeppa Sauce*
- 1-½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika (yum)
- 1 teaspoon fresh Black Pepper, ground fine
Note: *If you don’t have, or can’t find Pickapeppa sauce, just use 2 tablespoons of ketchup and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, with just a pinch of ground allspice or cloves.
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Bring the mixture just to a boil, whisking occasionally.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and let the sauce cool.
4. Brush on the chicken of your choice, serve and enjoy!
. (Makes about 2 cups.)
Source: The Pioneer Woman/patiodaddio