- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2lbs. round steak, cut into serving pieces
- 1 4-ounce can mushrooms, drained
- 12 small boiling onions
- 1/2 cup red wine (burgundy or Madeira)
- Cook bacon in pressure cooker.
- Brown meat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and wine. (add baby carrots if you like)
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe, when you see it rocking start timing...COOK 15 MINUTES.
- Cool pressure cooker at once under cold running water.
- Thicken gravy, if desired in the pot with lid off.
Source: Pressure Cooking Is Pleasure Cooking by Patricia Phillips page 35