- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of Sugar in the Raw
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together and set aside
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups GF flour blend of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder of choice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Combine the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs beating well after each addition, and mix in the pumpkin.
- Combine the last 5 ingredients in a bowl and alternate all the dry and sour cream to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in vanilla. Pour half the mixture into a bunt pan and sprinkle half of dry cinnamon mixture on top of the batter.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top of dry mixture and smooth out. Sprinkle rest of cinnamon mixture on top. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.
Source: Kelly Leingang