Translate

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Disclaimer Notice



Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, I am a regular person like you. I have been doing gluten free for 14+years. I am willing to share my experiences publicly.

  All my products are gluten free, corn free and milk free. You have the responsibility to make sure that all your products and recipes are gluten free when using any recipes on this site. 

Many of the recipes have been given to me by friends. I have no idea where they get them and many forget where they got them. With that said, I will always post where I acquired the recipe from, and or the link to the original site; and who it was create by when I have that information. I believe credit to be the proper recipe creator important. .
 
This site is intended to assist you in any way I can possibly do to help you through your trials and successes. Always consult your doctor for medical guidance. Always read labels and verify the gluten-free status of any ingredients and or products as they can, and do change from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment