MAKES 4 OUNCES:
- 1/4 cup grated or chopped cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or sunflower oil or almond oil
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and warm on the stove until they just begin to melt. Or heat ingredients in a microwave on high, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir until well blended.
- Pour melted mixture into a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid. Massage a small amount into your skin to condition and moisturize.
Source: Janice Cox Living Well, February/March 2010 page 63