Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

Kitchen Cleaner


It's that time of year where your going to be doing a lot of dishes, why not make it easier, cheaper, and it actually works!

I put about 1/4 cup of baking soda (I bought a big one in the laundry section of WalMart)
squirt in hydrogen peroxide until it makes a nice paste.  

Then I rub it on the offending dirt/stain/grease…whatever!  I usually just use my fingers…but I also use a small sponge at times as well.

Love this stuff:

I also use:
1 cup of baking soda
1 Tablespoon of liquid detergent
3 Tablespoons or so of water

Using a 2 cup measuring cup, mix these together with a fork to make a paste. It cleans anything. I store this in a small plastic container like a sour cream container (big enough for a sponge to dip into). 
At first I went phhhht lets see if this stuff works at all. I was so surprised because it's so simple. Now I use it all the time. I use this all week long and even use this on my good stuff and my pots and pans. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment