- 24 small red potatoes (organic whenever possible)
- 8 tablespoons or 1 stick of butter of choice
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- sea salt and freshly milled pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and dry.
- Melt butter a heavy flameproof casserole and tight lid.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat potatoes with butter.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 30-45 minutes. Or oven bake them at 350 until done
- Turn potatoes occasionally.
- Pierce with tip of sharp knife to see if they are done.
- Toss with the chopped dill and serve immediately.