- 2 farm fresh eggs (organic if possible)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon imported sweet paprika (I used Hungarian)
- 1 cup vegetable oil of choice
- Combine eggs, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and paprika in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Process for 2 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved.
- With the motor running, dribble in the oil in a slow steady stream.
- When all the oil is incorporated, shut off motor, scrape down sides of processor bowl, taste, and correct seasoning if necessary.
- Transfer to a storage container, cover, and refrigerate.
Source: The Silver Palate Cookbook/Adaption by Olinda