- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups peeled and cubed eggplant
- 2 Tbsp. Marsala wine
- 2tsp. Herbs de Provence
- 1/4 tsp. salt, plus more to taste
- 1/3 tsp. Coarse Black Pepper, more to tastes
- 14 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional-or alternative)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the skillet.
- Mix in the wine and seasonings, cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid, sprinkle with cheese, if desired, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: The Spice Hunter