1-1/2 lbs. New potatoes or fingerlings
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 Tablespoons Herbes de Provence
Sprinkling of GF onion powder
Sea Salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Cut the potatoes into wedges and place on a cookie sheet.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil and Herbes de Provence.
- Season as desisred with onion powder, sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on cookie sheet and cover with foil.
- Roast in the oven approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil, stir and continue to roast until lightly browned.
Source: The Spice Hunter/Adapted by Olinda