• 12 Serrano peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded (or peppers of choice, some like them very hot)
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese of choice softened
• Cajun seasoning, taco seasoning to taste (I use Berritos for us lightweights)
• 12 slices bacon, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
2. Fill the serrano, (or jalapeno, habenero) peppers with cream cheese.
3. Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning on top, then wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon.
4. Secure with a toothpick. Arrange the wrapped peppers in a single layer, face down on a broiler
5. Broil in the preheated oven until the bacon becomes crisp, 8 to 15 minutes on each side.
*You can top this with a little jalapeño, Oli’s Habanero Sauce or your sauce of choice. I just happen to dip them in my own for some extra kick .