Add flavors or food coloring if you like...mint, orange, lemon etc. pink, yellow etc. What a great birthday cake it would make with 4 layers each a different color!
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 2 cups light GF rice syrup or corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed sea salt
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar or make your own
- 1 tablespoon pure GF vanilla extract
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, add egg whites, corn syrup, and salt.
- Using your electric mixer on high speed, mix for approximately 5 minutes or until the mixture is thick and volume has almost doubled.
- On low speed, add powdered sugar and mix until well blended.
- Add vanilla extract just until well blended.
- Your homemade marshmallow fluff/cream is now ready to use in your recipes.
- Use immediately, or refrigerate in a covered container for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes a large quantity. Not to worry, you will use it.
Source: whatscookingamerica.net/adapted by Olinda