- Stir together 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon confection's powdered sugar (or make your own corn free)
- 1 Tablespoon room-temperature unsalted butter or butter of choice
- Stir in 1 cup GF crushed Glutano pretzels (For those who can have gluten she used big ones from Trader Joe's)
- Stir all ingredients together. Mix well.
- Form into balls (1-inch), freeze for 30 minutes.
- Dip in melted white or milk chocolate. Place in refrigerator until set.
Note: I melt my chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time and stir. Adjust time as necessary.
Source: Eva Paul-Miller