- ¾ cup White wine vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices of Canadian bacon
- 2 English muffins
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, flat parsley or cilantro
- In a large saucepan, bring vinegar and water to a boil over high heat; immediately reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Crack each egg into an individual bowl, checking for shells. Gently drop eggs, one at a time into simmering water and cook or about 2 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Cook bacon for one minutes on each side; remove from heat and cover.
- Return eggs to simmering water until heated through, around 1 minute.
- Place ½ of a toasted English muffin face up on a plate. Top each half with a slice of bacon and a poached egg.
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and garnish with chives. Serve immediately