Create your own version. Just starting to cook? This is a good basic recipe for college peeps. Don't throw away good food!
- 8 oz of GF Fettuccine noodles (follow packaged directions)
- 12 oz boneless beef sirloin cut into bite sized strips
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose GF flour of choice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (about 2 cups)
- 8 oz sliced crimini or button mushrooms or mushrooms of choice(mix them up)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 1 14-oz. can GF beef broth or broth of choice
- Cook noodles, following package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, season beef with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper or your favorite beef seasoning (I use McCormicks).
- Toss with flour your raw or leftover meat. Heal oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat, any remaining flour, and the tomatoes to skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is well browned, stirring often.
- Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook 5 minutes more.
- Add broth; cook 3 to 4 minutes more or until beef is done and liquid is slightly thickened.
- Add cooked noodles to skillet; stir gently to coat. Heat through.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens revised