- 2 1/2 cups blueberries (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 of agave syrup or honey or GF rice syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh apple juice or orange juice
- In a large saucepan, combine 2 cups of the blueberries, agave and apple juice.
- Cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Let it cool slightly.
- Puree mixture carefully in a blender, food processor or hand blender.
- Stir in remaining blueberries.
- Serve warm over pancakes or other goodies.
Put leftovers in a half-pint mason jar. Let cool then put on a nice tight lid and refrigerate. If you want to cut the sugar try using stevia.