- 2 lb mangoes (about 3 medium)
- 2 Tbsp GF rice syrup (or corn if tolerated)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Plastic food storage bags or vacuum packages
- WASH mangoes and drain. Peel, pit and dice mangoes.
- PUREE mangoes in a food processor or blender.
- ADD Gf rice syrup and lemon juice. Blend.
- SPREAD puree evenly on dehydrator trays to 1/4-inch thick.
- DRY at 135°F until pliable, about 12 to 14 hours. If doing it in the oven use a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- CUT mango leather into 6-inch circles or strips. Place in parchment paper or plastic wrap.