- 1 cup GF ketchup
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons GF brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons mild (light) GF molasses
- 3 tablespoons Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons GF Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon GF soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon GF Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons GF liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon GF onion powder
- 1 teaspoon GF garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried GF crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring all ingredients to boil in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer until sauce is reduced to 2 cups, stirring often, about 10 minutes. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Use half-pint jars, cool, cover&chill. Best if used at room temperature.
- Check to see if Bourbon is GF and CF (corn free) not all are. If you can use corn no problem. Most distilled drinks use corn in their processing.
- Exchange the Bourbon for something you can have.