- 3 full chicken legs (thy's and leg) washed and pat dry
- 1 package of Bearittos' Taco Mix
- 1 red/1yellow each, bell pepper chopped (put in zip lock)
- some left over rice or make some (put in zip lock)
- grated cheese of choice (zip lock) or cheese alternative
- fresh diced tomatoes (put in zip lock)
- sour cream of choice (I use Toffutti)
- 1 sliced avocado
- Wash and dry the chicken.
- Place each piece in the crock pot rubbed generously with Bearittos Taco Mix.
- Make sure each one is completely covered with mix. Put the lid on and turn it on low and walk away.
- Go to the beach, shop, or carry on like a fool. Doesn't matter. At the end of the day you have delicious chicken asada.
- Now that your ready to eat, lay out your Teff wrap, put a spoonful of sour cream over the wrap, place the hot chicken just center left a tad, for easier wrapping.
- Add cheese, then rice, top with bell peppers, and tomatoes then slices of avocado.
- Last chance to add more sour cream if you like. Add any hot sauce if you think you need more.
- Tuck in the sides and roll up the Teff wrap. Enjoy with a side of black beans and or salad.
This is so easy having all the fresh ingredients already prepped and ready to go. These are also delicious cold too as Deb and Mike from http://gfree.tv/ will tell you. (see what other things they have to say) They make a good sized roll.
Source: Olinda Paul