Summertime salads, what's not to love. A big beautiful healthy salad that you can add almost anything to. I love Quinoa, I would also add more crunch with some pine nuts or cashews in this recipe....or even chicken! Healthy, filling and versatile.
- Cook 1 recipe of Quinoa, fluff and cool.
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved (both the red or yellow)
- 2-3 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts rinsed and drained or and orange bell pepper diced
- 1 fresh Dill sprig
- 1 handful or more of Feta cheese
- Olive oil and Balsamic vinegar whisked (use your judgment here) and salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle Olive oil and Vinegar over Quinoa salad and toss to coat.
- Add a handful of Feta Cheese and garnish with a fresh sprig of dill.