Depending on the type of chocolate chip/milk and butter you use, you will have to adjust your recipe and use this one as a guide and play with it for the products you use. I used Earth balance buttery spread (original), Trader Joe's chocolate chips, coconut milk and real GF vanilla.
You may want yours with more chocolate but this was plenty for me. Just add more chips. Enjoy!
- GF butter of choice
- GF Chocolate chips of choice
- Coconut milk (plain or vanilla) or milk of choice
- GF Vanilla
- Put a couple of teaspoons of butter into a microwave custard cup.
- Add about a tablespoon of Coconut milk (plain), and heated up for about 10 seconds so that the butter is melted into the milk.
- Add about 2 to 3 Tablespoons of chocolate chips and melt them for about 12 seconds and stir until blended. Heat it at 10 second intervals until you get the "proper consistency" for hot fudge, stir after each 10 seconds... Just getting thick but still runny.
- Stir in a little tiny GF vanilla and drown it in your ice cream. Whew! Awesome.
Note: many recipes call for more sugar and corn syrup or GF rice syrup. This is plenty sweet enough with the ice cream. Less calories to work off right? Muahhh
Source: Olinda Paul