- 1 ½ lbs. Yukon gold (or mix with red potatoes)
- 1/3 cup virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl put in the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary and toss until all potatoes are covered.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet (with sides) with olive oil spray.
- Spread the potatoes over the pan and roast for about an hour tossing a few times throughout the cooking to insure crisp browning.
- Serve hot.