You like Thai too? Chicken and vegetables are always a hit, especially when the weather is brisk! You will love the flavor combinations.
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat: 14 fl oz)
- 1-2 tbsp green curry paste (Thai Kitchen is GF)
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce (1 tbsp seemed plenty to me)
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup GF chicken broth
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (I used fresh snow peas)
- 2 to 4 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Combine coconut milk, curry paste and fish sauce in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and chicken broth to the sauce. Simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, pepper and peas. Simmer 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Serves 2 to 3.