- 1 lb of (any white fish) cod and scallops rinsed and cut into bite size pieces
- 4 lemons and 4 limes juiced. Reserve grated lime zest from 1 lime set aside
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper seeded and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 Jalapeño pepper seeded and minced or pepper of choice (wear gloves)
- 1 cup of chopped in half cherry tomatoes
- 1 beautiful avocado cut into bite sized pieces
- salt, black pepper to taste, garlic and onion cut up fine if desired
- 1/4 cup good virgin olive oil
- Put cod, scallops lemon and lime juice, grated zest in glass pan.
- Add bell pepper and Jalapeño and mix together.
- Cover and store in fridge up to one hour only. Otherwise it turns to rubber.
- Take out of fridge, drain completely, put back in to the bowl and add tomatoes, avocado and mix with olive oil and add 1 tsp of honey or more if desired.
- Add in black pepper, garlic, and onion if desired. Serve